Sunday, June 3, 2007

Indivisual

Any sane person who researches on global warming and its effects on our world will work to stop it. About myself, from day one since I knew about these dramatic results that may come in the near future, I have built a list of tasks I will start to do or change. The list consists of tasks that contributes in increasing the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. The list is as shown below:

- Decrease the amount of using my car. I could ride with my friend instead of meeting him somewhere.

- Decrease the amount of water I use per day, other than drinking.

- Stop smoking.

These tasks at the beginning will be targeting my self, and hopefully in the future I will make my family do the same too.

1 comment:

Jaber Al Shamsi said...

Hii Moh'd..
I the points you have mentioned are the most important points, so I agree with them. But tell me are you going to stop smoking :P:P:P